Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

Server Status 22/10/2021

Started by Mirez, October 22, 2021, 02:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afternoon all,

Apologies for the delay in fixing the server, typically it broke just as I was leaving on holiday so it had to stay broken for the week! As you can see it's now back up and running and we are accepting registrations again :)

I took the decision to completely reinstall the software since there was some underlying issues anyway. What this means is that some of the functionality (the modifications) aren't being reintroduced - if there is something that you always used and now miss then let me know below and we will see what can be done. You'll also notice we are running a new theme, this is due to a licence conflict so we are likely to return to our "apple" theme in the not too distant future, but for now this is a nice change.

Cheers All,
M
03 Ford Galaxy 1.9 TDI 115 Ghia in Spruce Green Metallic
With cream leather interior, Full Bodykit, Remapped at 145bhp, Lowered on 18's
17 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 V6 Diesel in Slate Blue
262Bhp AWD and Factory fresh...for now!
58 Ford Transit 2.2 TDI 115 in Frozen White
With retrofitted everything except another slidey door! :)
LAUNCH X431 Pad PRO - Scanning & Coding for all makes and models done in Wiltshire in exchange for winegums! :)

Well done Mark for sorting it out.
2016 Vauxhall Insignia Elite Nav in White 2.0CDTI Manual.
2023 VW Transporter T6.1 SE In Silver 2.9TDI 150PS. 7 Speed DSG Wheelchair accessible day vehicle.

With VCDS lite (full version) need a code clearing or want to scan for faults in the north kent area, PM me. All for a pint of Strongbow.

Thank you for looking after the server

This is a lovely chat room and I have made so many friends here

Thank you to you all
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.

So yes, it broke again. If anyone is considering using IONIS as a host, I highly recommend against it as they are truly useless.

I'll pretty it all up at some point but for now, it is what it is.
LAUNCH X431 Pad PRO - Scanning & Coding for all makes and models done in Wiltshire in exchange for winegums! :)

Found us eventually had to type in the address not use the saved tab :)
2016 Vauxhall Insignia Elite Nav in White 2.0CDTI Manual.
2023 VW Transporter T6.1 SE In Silver 2.9TDI 150PS. 7 Speed DSG Wheelchair accessible day vehicle.

With VCDS lite (full version) need a code clearing or want to scan for faults in the north kent area, PM me. All for a pint of Strongbow.

Quote from: Mirez on December 11, 2021, 12:45:52 PM
So yes, it broke again. If anyone is considering using IONIS as a host, I highly recommend against it as they are truly useless.

I'll pretty it all up at some point but for now, it is what it is.

Yep, that same host has broken filllpg.co.uk they are very useless. Half the requests to their address seem to go somewhere else.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I seem to be unable to stay logged in using firefox, I can login but as soon as I open a post its gone back to logged out again. Edge seems to work ok though?

That's normally a cookie problem, delete the FordMPV cookies and it should be good again :)

Sorted Cheers! Was cookies as you suggested above, guess they got upset with the changes.

Thank you all for all the hard work on this lovely website community and keeping it running
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.