Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

Non-start despite engine crank, DTC codes P2505:00-25, P0A09:00-25, P0562:00-25,

Started by chabadav, May 06, 2024, 02:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Several months ago, my Ford Galaxy 2.0tdci 103kW, 2007 model failed to start and ADAC came but told me the in-tank fuel pump needed replacing (there is no such fuel pump in the diesel tank and the fuel is sucked directly from HP pump!).

I ran FORSCAN and got codes P2505, P0A09, P0562 and P0191 from the ECU/PCM.

I towed to local Garage, where they eventually looked at it and told me there was either a fault with the PCM or the wiring loom and it was not worth repairing, much to my consternation - the car is otherwise great as I have looked after it. I could get the PCM repaired for 200-300 EUR by sending to specialized company but I first want to rule other things out.

I want to look at possible grounding issues with wires from PCM as well as power input to PCM from Relay in fuse box.

Does anyone have wiring diagrams for me to locate the 6 ground wires coming from PCM connectors as well as power inputs?

Thanks!!