Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

Various MK2 parts

Started by Russats, February 18, 2021, 08:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have a set of brand new hand brake cables.
Left, right, and central. Ã,£15 plus postage (better pictures on request)

Brand new, Aux Heater glow plug Ã,£10 posted

Wing mirror glass only, Iââ,¬â,,¢m not sure which side tbh, maybe you can work it out from the picture. If Iââ,¬â,,¢m not mistaken I donââ,¬â,,¢t think the heated element works. Cover the postage.

Hi Can I see the rear cables and part number please
2016 Vauxhall Insignia Elite Nav in White 2.0CDTI Manual.
2023 VW Transporter T6.1 SE In Silver 2.9TDI 150PS. 7 Speed DSG Wheelchair accessible day vehicle.

With VCDS lite (full version) need a code clearing or want to scan for faults in the north kent area, PM me. All for a pint of Strongbow.

Is the glow plug tricky to change please, my aux heater doesnââ,¬â,,¢t work (they never do!! Lols) and in these chilly months it would be nice to have it working
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.

Quote from: SirDavidAlhambra on February 18, 2021, 11:25:17 AM
Is the glow plug tricky to change please, my aux heater doesnââ,¬â,,¢t work (they never do!! Lols) and in these chilly months it would be nice to have it working
Hi Dave if you have the D5Z-F that's not the right glow plug, the one Russats is selling is upgraded plug (ceramic) for the earlier D5WZ
2016 Vauxhall Insignia Elite Nav in White 2.0CDTI Manual.
2023 VW Transporter T6.1 SE In Silver 2.9TDI 150PS. 7 Speed DSG Wheelchair accessible day vehicle.

With VCDS lite (full version) need a code clearing or want to scan for faults in the north kent area, PM me. All for a pint of Strongbow.

Thank you very much!! I will check

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.

Hopefully this will help

Also a rocker cover gasket.

@Chrispb is it you who has emailed me?
I canââ,¬â,,¢t reply as itââ,¬â,,¢s a ââ,¬Å"no replyââ,¬Â email and your inbox is full on here so I canââ,¬â,,¢t send you a DM 😑

Noted