Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

Mk3 Haynes Manual

Started by macdonaldkerr, July 11, 2019, 02:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi, I actually have 2 copies one has a misprint, haynes reprinted and sent a second copy, still have both copies, used to leave 1 copy in car and keep one in the house.

I have marked the one with the wrong info.

Condition:  used with free oily finger prints.

Ã,£12 postage included

Should have checked Ebay first

Ã,£9 postage included

I have a MK2 Alhamb. Do you have any for a MK2 Alhamb please? Thank you.

Also do Haynes have better photos in the manuals these days.
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.

Sorry only have the mk3  galaxy one.

Do they do colour photos in high resolution these days please? Oftentimes I find the free guides on the Internet are better, if you can find the one you need (not always the case)!
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.