Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

FS Various Galaxy mk1 bits

Started by brianh, August 28, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Following bits available for sale, all to collect from Milton Keynes (may be able to post - drop details via pm and will confirm costs).

All mk1 2.0 petrol bits as follows

Flywheel with bolts
Complete sump pan
Rear bumper in Cuirass colour (the silvery blue colour)
Front Grille (bit that goes between the bonnet and the bumper with the badge on it) also in cuirass

Looks like I forgot to add prices above - Ã,£20 for the bumper, Ã,£10 for any of the rest of the bits, assuming you collect.

December 06, 2018, 12:04:36 AM #2 Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 12:06:51 AM by brianh
Have also got a pair of new Bosch headlights available (Ã,£30 each, or Ã,£50 the pair), brand new radiator fan (Ã,£30) and set of roof rails for cars without fitted roof bars (Ã,£10 if collected from Milton Keynes).
Also have a couple of manual wing mirrors available - Ã,£10 each (one is in primer, the other is grained black finish not painted, both offside mirrors)
Post a message if interested in any of them.

All gone except for the following
Rear bumper and front Grille (Cuirass
Pair of New Bosch headlights
New single Radiator fan.

Still got the bumper, Fan and headlights if anyone is interested?

You could try selling them on e-bays too, I think thatââ,¬â,,¢s very popular for car parts these days although they do look like very competitively priced parts so Iââ,¬â,,¢m surprised they havenââ,¬â,,¢t been snapped up yet!
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.

Have tried that previously and got rid of most of the bits then, these are the leftover bits now. The thing is these are all bits for a car thats a minimum of 20 years old now being mk1 bits, so theres a lot fewer of them around needing bits now. Headlights aren't ideal to list on eBay due to needing to post them and them being glass lenses either.

The Rear bumper and front grille is available free to anyone who wants to collect it now. Open to reasonable offers on the other bits too.

Grille and bumper still available for now

2 sets of HT leads unused available as well, 1 Bosch set B090 and one Soverign SL172 set.

Ã,£25 for the Bosch Leads, Ã,£20 for the soverign ones. Plus postage if you need them posted @ Ã,£3 to UK mainland only.

Bargain to be had here for anyone who needs these parts or maybe just wants some to use in the future...

[drive]
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.

I've still got the following bits and open to offers on them

HT leads (3 sets of these)
Headlights
Single fan for radiator

And still got the Bumper and front Grille if anyone wants them.