Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

Tiguan 5N highline TPMS

Started by zooankski, March 31, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I had intended fitting this to my tiguan 5n as i  really like the idea of seeing the actual tyre pressures, however my son has managed to drop my friends passlode nail gun from a 3 storey build and so bank of dad needs to help him out and that bank is not too flush at the moment! :(
Complete kit inc pressure sensors, loom and module. Asking Ã,£300 ono which is less than i paid for it!

Have you posted this just to tempt me? Will pm you tomorrow but most likely have that off ya
03 Ford Galaxy 1.9 TDI 115 Ghia in Spruce Green Metallic
With cream leather interior, Full Bodykit, Remapped at 145bhp, Lowered on 18's
17 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 V6 Diesel in Slate Blue
262Bhp AWD and Factory fresh...for now!
58 Ford Transit 2.2 TDI 115 in Frozen White
With retrofitted everything except another slidey door! :)
LAUNCH X431 Pad PRO - Scanning & Coding for all makes and models done in Wiltshire in exchange for winegums! :)

ooo mark,shiney shiney,you need this  ;D
vw t5 camper van.
reality is for people with no imagination
rip dad 21/12/10
rip mum 3/5/16
rip bruv 11/5/17
The FordMPV.com Forum - The free forum for questions and answers relating to the Ford Galaxy, S-Max and C-Max

Quote from: gregers on March 31, 2018, 08:47:48 PM
ooo mark,shiney shiney,you need this  ;D

LOL, sorry mate. Gutted about it really but needs must. Damn kids!!!

Will accept Ã,£200 - must be a bargain!

Final drop for a quick sale - Ã,£165 posted! that's 50% less than i paid for it :(. Failing that then i guess it is that rubbish auction site.