Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

Low mileage skoda roomster diesel for sale

Started by ScoobyDoo, December 23, 2017, 10:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi everyone, looking to make the jump to a larger car so for sale is my Skoda roomster. Its the 1.5 PD TDI which is a 3 cylinder and gets 60+ mpg (I had 68mpg showing once!)

Its a cat n write off which I bought back so you would need to apply for the V5 online but other then that its ready to go and its cheap, reliable and economical! I've fitted a new bumper and headlight and its still with MoT until April so would make an excellent little runner or even delivery car!

Stuart
Located near Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Ã,£1350 ONO

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]
[attachimg=5]
[attachimg=6]
[attachimg=7]

July 12, 2020, 09:58:43 AM #1 Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:00:29 AM by SirDavidAlhambra
Sorry but way too much money for a dented old Skoda with a small engine, which has been written off. You know what they say about skodas, heated rear windscreens and all that.

For that sort of sum you can get a Ford Galaxy which HASNââ,¬â,,¢T been in a crash and gotten written off.

I think Ã,£400 would be nearer the mark perhaps.
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.

It was probably a perfect amount THREE YEARS ago!

Just a polite request, but please stop resurrecting threads with the red 180 day banner unless absolutely necessary.  ;)
03 Ford Galaxy 1.9 TDI 115 Ghia in Spruce Green Metallic
With cream leather interior, Full Bodykit, Remapped at 145bhp, Lowered on 18's
17 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 V6 Diesel in Slate Blue
262Bhp AWD and Factory fresh...for now!
58 Ford Transit 2.2 TDI 115 in Frozen White
With retrofitted everything except another slidey door! :)
LAUNCH X431 Pad PRO - Scanning & Coding for all makes and models done in Wiltshire in exchange for winegums! :)

Sorry, got a bit carried away with all the interesting articles in here... will make sure the articles are recent before replying in future, my apologies.

It was a very strange looking car though donââ,¬â,,¢t u think!

Sorry again and I will make sure I look out for that red banner

[agreed] [OOPS] cya
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.