Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

Rules for posting in this forum:

Started by gregers, February 04, 2012, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

February 04, 2012, 08:45:05 PM Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:53:36 PM by gregers
Hi, we have set this part of the forum up so hopefully we can all help one another and all we ask of you is to show common sense when selling buying or exchanging.

Our six simple rules are:

1) You MUST attach at least one photograph of the ACTUAL item for sale at the time of posting - not later!
2) Please make sure what you are offering is in good fully working condition. Make it clear if not and highlight any defects.
3) Any deals you do are between the two parties concerned - FordMPV.com will not be held liable for anything.
4) No stolen goods and no forgeries or copies. If you have a counterfeit item then you can still sell it but you MUST make it abundantly clear it's not genuine.
5) Don't take risks and use common sense!
6) Please start your subject with WTD: for "Wanted", FS: for "For Sale" or FREE:

If you are unsure or require clarification on any of the rules then please contact us first.
vw t5 camper van.
reality is for people with no imagination
rip dad 21/12/10
rip mum 3/5/16
rip bruv 11/5/17
The FordMPV.com Forum - The free forum for questions and answers relating to the Ford Galaxy, S-Max and C-Max

This is a very good service to the Seat Alhambra and Ford Galaxy community
I drive a Seat Alhambra 1.9Tdi which has 115bhp and an automatic gearbox.

I am happy to help you with all your questions. I am not a qualified mechanic but seem to be better at fixing my car than even the most experienced garages.

I have lots of friends here and very much enjoy talking with you all. Always remember, a motor car is a serious tool and should be treated with respect. Put your safety first, always.