Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

transporter drivers armrest

Started by gregers, November 22, 2016, 09:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November 22, 2016, 09:44:25 PM Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:03:28 PM by Mirez
1 thing i am missing,is arm rests on the drivers seat.obviously i have the top of the door to rest my right arm,but my lest is just sort of hanging.
does anyone know if you can retro fit an arm rest,do all seats have the correct fitting already built into itself?.or will i have to take the seat cover off?.
vw t5 camper van.
reality is for people with no imagination
rip dad 21/12/10
rip mum 3/5/16
rip bruv 11/5/17
The FordMPV.com Forum - The free forum for questions and answers relating to the Ford Galaxy, S-Max and C-Max

bought a couple in the end,now to find someone to strip the drivers seat and fit them.ho hum.
vw t5 camper van.
rip dad 21/12/10
rip mum 3/5/16
rip bruv 11/5/17
The FordMPV.com Forum - The free forum for questions and answers relating to the Ford Galaxy, S-Max and C-Max

well finally got round to fitting these,turns out the person i bought them from had decide to just disk them off so was left with some sort of bracket,so after lifting the seat cover up i decided to flatten the brackets and drill holes in them,mark out the position onto the seat frame,drilled that out and bolted (with some gripfil)refitted the cover made a hole on each side and reattached the arms etc.so i have now made it into a captains seat.happy days so so comfy now.
vw t5 camper van.
rip dad 21/12/10
rip mum 3/5/16
rip bruv 11/5/17