Welcome to BigCarClub!

Not logged in!

Hey there, welcome to BigCarClub!
You don't need to be logged in to view the forum but the experience will be so much better if you are! Users can login or if you don't have an account already, you can create one for free by clicking the Register link in the top right corner of this page.

Advert:

Upper dashboard storage compartment - can I fit one?

Started by robg, March 08, 2015, 12:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Upper dashboard storage compartment - can I fit one?

Hi, Iââ,¬â,,¢ve just bought a 2012 S-Max and am noticing how little storage space there is for such a large family car. I donââ,¬â,,¢t have a storage unit in the top of dash board ââ,¬â€œ just a blanking grill. Does anyone know if the grill covers a recess which I can fit a storage compartment to? Iââ,¬â,,¢ve found plenty of questions and responses to broken lids and hinge problems but nothing on fitting a compartment where there originally wasnââ,¬â,,¢t one.

Does anyone know if this can be done and which parts Iââ,¬â,,¢d need. Or any other info at all?

Thanks

Rob

welcome5

didnt realise they had stopped fitting them,the mk2 my missus had(60 plate)still had it.
perhaps if you do figure it out you would be kind enough to take a few pics and do a write up for future reference on here.
vw t5 camper van.
reality is for people with no imagination
rip dad 21/12/10
rip mum 3/5/16
rip bruv 11/5/17
The FordMPV.com Forum - The free forum for questions and answers relating to the Ford Galaxy, S-Max and C-Max

(Read 2974 times) - popular question - did you solve it all those years ago?